After you’ve had a long day, there is nothing better than relaxing at home with a foot massage. While getting a professional massage can also be very beneficial for tired feet, these are often pricey and they require planning ahead.
Having a foot massager at home gives you the freedom to get a foot massage whenever you want it. You can save time and money over those expensive professional massages. Plus, you have complete control over the massage duration and pressure.
When it comes to choosing foot massagers for use at home. Most have the same basic design. The features on the different massaging devices can vary greatly as can the prices. Foot massagers that have advanced features will also have a much higher price than basic models.
When choosing foot massager you should do the research on the available features so you can decide what’s most important to you. Then you can choose an option within your budget that meets your needs. The following is a list of the 10 best foot massagers based on reviews by consumer report.
The Cloud Massage foo massage machine works hard to massage tired feet, calves, and lower legs. This massager uses Shiatsu technology to provide you with massage experience that’s similar to what you get with a professional massage.
This massaging device provides a deep kneading motion to help you relax. It can ease pain and fatigue in the feet and lower legs whether it’s related to long hours on your feet or chronic foot issues. The unit features multiple settings for heat and pressure.
- calf area is 5″ wide and foot area is 11″ long
- air pressure cuffs provide a comfortable massage similar to a masseuse
- works for plantar fasciitis and other foot issues
- adjustable bar lets you adjust the angle of the massager for maximum comfort
- deep kneading motion relieves stress and pain
- massager is easy to use and has various settings
- unit is pricey compared to similar style foot massagers
- machine makes a noticeable sound when in use
This foot massager from Cloud Massage can also massage the lower legs and calves. It works well to relieve pain and fatigue related to many common foot issues. This massager is easy to use and it has several modes and settings for the ultimate massage at home.
The NURSAL MD-50230A Foot Massager has multiple functions to deliver different massage actions for your tired feet. This device includes an automatic timer that can be set for the following time increments: 10, 15, or 20, to provide you with the level of massage you need.
This foot massager from NURSAL helps soothe tired feet and can also improve blood circulation. This personal foot massager includes a heat function that can be ideal for anyone who needs extra soothing properties after a long day on their feet.
- includes low, medium, and high massage strengths
- cover is removable and washable
- heat function helps with pain relief
- different modes and functions can work for everyone
- unit is easy to use and has simple controls
- can fit up to size 12 feet
- doesn’t include a vibration function
- not ideal for those who need special attention to the heel area
This foot massager is versatile and user friendly. It has 3 timer settings so you can choose the massage time that best meets your needs. This unit also has a heat function and includes different massage intensities to work well for anyone who needs a foot massage.
The Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager includes a convenient wireless remote control so you can easily adjust the massage settings while you relax. This unit is smaller than many other massagers and is also more budget-friendly.
This foot massager from Best Choice Products is designed to alternate between 4 pre-programmed massages and 3 different modes for relaxation and pain relief. This unit is easy to store away when not in use due to its compact size.
- included remote control makes it easy to choose the settings you need
- uses pulsing, kneading, and rolling to target all areas of the foot
- you can adjust the power and the speed for a custom massage
- has automatic, personal, and manual modes
- unit is smaller than most others which makes it ideal for those with limited storage space
- user friendly design allows you to adjust with the remote or on the massage unit
- not designed to massage the calves or lower legs
- massager makes a noticeable noise while running
This foot massager from Best Choice Products is budget friendly and functional. It has several modes to choose from. The unit also lets you adjust the intensity of the massage with the included remote control for convenience.
The Belmint Shiatsu foot massager is affordable and ideal for helping with many common foot issues. This massager can help with plantar fasciitis, nerve pain, chronic foot issues, neuropathy, and many other concerns that cause pain in the feet.
This foot massager from Belmint is relatively small and lightweight compared to other foot massagers. It uses heat technology to relieve pain and help you relax after a long day on your feet. The massager has one touch operation so you can turn it on easily.
- has 6 massaging heads to soothe the entire foot
- includes a builtin heater for heat massage
- shuts off automatically after a 20 minute massage
- works well to soothe pain related to many common foot ailments
- unit is lightweight and easy to store
- can be used under a desk to relieve foot pain while you’re working
- the intensity of the massage is not adjustable
- this type of massage may be too rough for people with sensitive feet
This massager from Belmint has a heat function to add another element of relaxation to your foot massage. The unit is easy to use and can automatically turn off after 20 minutes. It’s small enough to be used at work under your desk or in other areas where space is limited.
This Shiatsu foot massager from MARNUR is designed to provide deep kneading pressure to help relieve pain and tiredness in the feet. This massager can also do a rolling motion to help with many common foot ailments that cause strain on the feet.
This massager has 3 different modes that combine heat, rolling, and kneading for a massage similar to what you get in a professional massage parlor. This unit includes many ergonomic massage nodes that can work the pressure points in the foot for maximum relaxation.
- features 3 intensity levels
- optional heat can be comforting during cold weather
- detachable cover can be removed for machine washing
- timer shuts off automatically after 15 minutes
- overheat protection prevents the unit from getting too hot
- double compression on insteps and ankles offers a professional style massage
- doesn’t work the lower legs or calves
- not designed for use with feet larger than a size 10 shoe
This Shiatsu foot massager from MARNUR has rolling motions with air compressions to give a relaxing massage that can help relieve pain on the feet. This massager also has a heat function and 3 different intensity levels to work well for nearly anyone.
The Human Touch Reflex Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager is designed to massage the feet and 12 inches of the calf which makes it ideal for anyone who suffers from calf pain after a long day. This massager includes an easy carry handle so you can move it around the home or store it away.
This massager from Human Touch has non-skid floor protectors on the bottom to keep the unit from moving during use and to protect your floors from damage. This unit is ergonomically designed with a tilted angle for comfort during your foot and calf massage.
- uses reflexology massage to relax the muscles in the feet and legs
- unit completely surrounds the feet and calves for a professional style massage
- under foot rollers provide excellent pain relief for tired feet
- machine is compact and can be easily stored away when you’re not using it
- different massage motions deliver a massage similar to what you get from a masseuse
- simple control panel makes it easy to choose the best setting
- not ideal for those who have prior ankle injuries
- doesn’t have the option to do foot and leg massage separately
This massager from Human Touch is designed to massage the feel and lower legs. It has non-skid floor protectors so you can use the massager on any type of floor. It has several types of motion to relieve pain and help you relax after a long day on your feet.
The AREALER Foot Massager is perfect for use at home or at your office desk. This massager is small enough to fit easily under a desk but is still fully functional to give you a professional style massage when it’s convenient for you.
This massager from AREALER has a deep kneading action that helps relieve pain and tiredness in the feet, whether that’s associated with a strenuous day at work or a chronic foot issue. This machine has 5 different modes to work well for anyone who needs a foot massage.
- 5 modes and pressure settings target acupressure points
- can work for those with diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and other issues
- includes a remote control so you can adjust the setting easily
- detachable cover can be machine washed
- overheat protection prevents the unit from getting too hot
- lightweight design makes it easy to move around your home if needed
- can only accommodate feet up to shoe size 11
- doesn’t concentrate on the heel area like some other massagers
This foot massager from AREALER has several modes and various functions to massage your feet for relaxation. It has a heat option for those who desire it and also includes a wireless remote control that makes it easy to adjust the massage settings.
The InstaShiatsu Foot Massager is ideal for working out the pain and pressure in tired feet. This massager offers 3 choices when it comes to intensity of massage so you can choose the option that’s most comfortable and relaxes your feet the most.
This massager from InstaShiatsu uses technology designed to give a similar feeling to what you get with a professional massage. It also offers a heat function which can be helpful for relaxation and relieving pain related to injuries or foot conditions.
- user-friendly control panel
- includes air pressure for additional massage motion
- small enough to be used in the office under your desk
- offers deep kneading and rolling motions
- 3 modes and 3 intensities allow you to customize your massage experience
- heat function is optional
- doesn’t direct motion specifically to the heel like some other massagers
- not ideal for those with larger size feet
This foot massager has different modes and intensities to massage the foot for relaxation and pain relief. The massager can be used at home or in the office. It has a simple control panel that makes it easy for you to switch between the various settings and functions.
The Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager includes multi-level settings so you can choose the best level for your comfort and relaxation preferences. This massager also has a heat function that’s optional so you can use it when your feet need extra comfort.
This massager from Miko comes in a stylish charcoal gray color so it won’t be an eyesore in your home or office. It has shiatsu nodes to give your feet a complete massage that can closely replicate what you get in a professional massage facility.
- includes 5 different pressure settings to vary massage intensity
- uses deep kneading, rolling, subtle vibrating, and heat for maximum relaxation
- cover can be removed for washing
- unit is compact and portable
- comes with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- 2 independent foot chambers massage each foot independently
- doesn’t specifically target the heel and ankle areas
- air bag massage motion may be too intense for some people
This foot massager from Miko has different functions with different levels of massage so you can choose the option that’s most comfortable and relaxing. It includes 2 wireless remote controls so that you can easily adjust the settings without having to reach down to the unit.
The Nekteck Foot Massager includes builtin infrared heat to help soothe your feet after a long day. This massager includes 6 massage heads which equals 18 total massage nodes to cover the entire bottoms of the feet for a thorough and relaxation massage.
This massager from Nekteck includes an adjustable height feature with 3 different levels. This unique feature means you can relax at a comfortable position during the massage. The heat function on the unit is optional and can be ideal for relaxing your feet.
- large power button can be turned on or off by using your toe
- includes on-board storage for the cord plus a carrying handle for portability
- unit is small and lightweight so you can take it with your for work or travel
- unit is easy to use and has simple controls
- adjustable height makes it comfortable for everyone
- heat function adds a soothing element for the feet
- doesn’t massage the sides of the feet
- unit doesn’t include as many modes of operation as others
This foot massager from Necteck has a compact design with a carrying handle so you can store it away easily or take it with you for travel. This unit has infrared heat that helps relax the foot during massage. It also has 18 massage nodes that work the entire bottoms of your feet.
A foot massager can save you time and money, especially if you find yourself booking frequent professional massages. Using a massaging device at home means that you can massage your feet anytime without having to plan ahead or make an appointment.
There are many different food massagers available for use at home. They come at a wide range of prices with some options being quite expensive. Those who suffer from extreme foot pain or fatigue may benefit from a massager with advanced features while others can settle for a more basic, and more affordable, option.
It can be helpful to read online reviews of the different massagers available so you can get objective information to choose the one that best meets your needs within your budget.